miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

Edgar Allan Poe


One of my favorites writers is Edgar Allan Poe, he was born in Boston on January 19th,1809. He was a short-stories writer so he didn´t write a book by himself, the book we all now “extraordinary stories” it´s a posthumous compilation of his writings. He is well known for being the creator of many of the classic horror stories. One of my favorites scary tales is “The Tell-Tale Heart” in this story a narrator tells us the story of a Butler who is obsess with the “vulture-eye” of his boss, so one day he decided to spy him by the door of his room, and very annoyed kill him and bury him under the floor below his bed. suddenly a pair of cops visit the house to see if it´s everything okay, and the nervous man makes them come in, then he guides them to the room and when they were inside he begins to talk about the day. suddenly the murder begins to hear a hearth beat that increases with the time, after thinking that all in there were hearing the loud sound he decided to confess his crime and show the dead body.

3 comentarios:


  1. Poe's work is amazing! Years ago i read a story about him that i never found again because i forgot his name, your post reminded me and i think i will continue to search for it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved that you and me writed about Poe, It´s a very good writer although he only written short stories.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm scared Allan Poe .....: s, I think I'll never read it

    ResponderEliminar