viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

Useful App


I think that I will choose Instagram as a good tool on my career,the reason why I chose it, is because it has so many images to see, and in my working area, Ceramics, is it necessary to get fresh references to create another art piece, to investigate material, tools and artists. Instagram have a useful interface because I can see images or videos, like it, share it or save it, that last option is incredible amazing cause I could find what I already seen every time I want. Other indispensable part of its interface is the following option, cause I can Follow the pages and get notified about every new photo that they update, see their stories and send messages to them. Another way of following is the Hashtag mode, in which you could follow a hashtag and get images from many pages that post a photo with the main topic of it, and by this way discover new profiles and information. And Other reason why I like it, is that I can share my work with the people. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love Instagram, it's amazing for your free time. Have a nice day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like more Instagram now thanks to you c:

    ResponderEliminar