sábado, 4 de mayo de 2019

The Concert


I took this photo in 2015 at the National Stadium, it shows a smiley Rihanna giving her first and only concert in Chile. I was 16 years old when I told my mom, that I want to travel from our home, in San Vicente, to Santiago, to spend the day with my friends in Fantasilandia. She said “You are a child, there is no way you go there without us” so I said “well I’ll scape” and my father answered “yes, you are going there, when Rihanna (My favorite singer), come to this country, and that will not happen”, over a week later Rihanna announce that she will perform in Santiago. So, I took all my money, and buy the Cancha VIP ticket. On September 30 at 10Am I was in the queue with my friends. the fence that was in front of us was broken, so the street sellers gave us free products in change of let them in, so I have a poster, 2 necklaces, 2 rubber bracelets, 2 Rihanna’s dollars and 3 badges, also they gave us water bottles and ice pops. The concert was amazing, we were close to the stage and Rihanna was beautiful.   

6 comentarios:

  1. Well, that's luck! Definitely the best experience I've read of someone at a concert XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You were very close to her. So lucky!! It's a great photo! Rihanna is so beautiful!!! I love her <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That was very crazy and fun! jajaja The photographs this amazing!! Rihanna looks very beautiful. I loved your experience in the concert!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW!!! this is a beautiful picture juanjo. I know that you love rihanna and dance "work, work, work" to the floor haha. this photo remembers me when I went to the concert of lady gaga in 2012, sadly I lost all pictures but I have the memmories on my brain.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. RIRI is amazing, I LOVE HER.... she is awesome, your experience is great

    ResponderEliminar