miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

Steven Universe



I think that Steven Universe is one of the best cartoons tv shows in the history, it could be seen on Cartoon network stream page, but I’m so poor or stingy to pay for it, so I see it in a fan blog, that update every episode in English, Latin Spanish or subtitled, even the same day of release. The show tells us the story of Steven a thirteen years old kid, that is half human by his father and half gem by his Mother, he must discover and control his gem powers and find out what or who he is and investigate what is his mother and its alien kind. I love the show because it’s a very beautiful and deep story teaching us about respect, love, friendship and family. Other reason is that the sound track it’s amazing, it makes me cry! And finally, it’s the first show on Cartoon network that shows homosexual relationships between characters.

7 comentarios:


  1. How cute <3, the truth is that I love steve, the homosexual theme is so obvious and that makes me like it more. XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love "steven universe", both your history, animation and soundtrack.
    on which page you see the serie? share the secret please

    ResponderEliminar
  3. very nice cartoon i love it! its wanderfull and the music its the best

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I knew you love steve because of the gems (everyone that knows you, knows about your passion for precious stones, gems and diamonds)
    haha you always told me that is an amazing show. I'm so glad that this series for kids shows topics like friendship, free love, respect and family. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is so deep the plot of this cartoon, and I like how it normalize others orientations and sexualities <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I just discovered that you look like Steven, Juanjo-se of the Mercedes

    ResponderEliminar