miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

My Cellphone


My favorite technological device is my cellphone, I like it because it allows me to do whatever I want, from almost every place I go. I have my banc account associated with my phone, so I can see my money every time I want, make transfers, pay bills or receive money from other people, it is very useful for me, cause my parents live in other region, and my mother often send me money by transference, so I can check it immediately. Other reason why I prefer my phone it’s that I love seeing videos on YouTube, share memes on Instagram, chat with my friends and send them stickers in WhatsApp. Maps and public transport application are indispensable for me, because Santiago is the biggest city in the country and is very easy to get lost in it, I could not survive without them!


4 comentarios:

  1. I love whatsapp stickers, the ones you sent to the group are very funny and I admit that I also use my cell phone to avoid getting lost in Santiago because it is very big and dangerous.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think you always vew viral videos in your cell phone, its funny because you know all the dialogs

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you have reason, the cellphone is very useful. I´m always get lost in santiago.
    Without google maps in my cellphone I would lose even more. :´)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha I love to share memes with you on instagram and youtube's videos like "the calilas, the mojojojo and maiga".
    Remember to check your bank acount in your cellphone and save money for the weekend for party and "perreo".
    XO

    ResponderEliminar