sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

An Old Story

(Me on that time)

Well, this is the second time that I must write blogs, the first time was in 8th grade, in the technology class, in where we had to create a web page, using blogger, tumblr, or a white page. So, me and my group chose blogger, because it was the best option for our assignment, we had to create a page for book readers, in which we must post over 5 books, with its corresponding summary, reviews, and some images. In that time, we divided tasks, there were 4 of us, so 2 of my friends read books and made the summaries, the other one made the reviews, and I had to make the blog and post de different parts of our assignments, well for that test, I learn so much about blog programming so I learned the codes, and we made a very good blog, with external links to official books pages, and we made the blog for 6 books, cause my friends are fans of Game of thrones. Well with the passing of the years, 7 years now in 2019, it´s sad but I already forget everything about blog programming, and now writing about this, I have searched, and that blog still exist. 

3 comentarios:

  1. It´s cool that you know about the blogs, for me was a few complicated modify the page but its easy, and it´s wonderfull that you blog of the 8th grade exist until now, yours work must have been the best ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I find it great that you did a blog before, especially if schools take the initiative to do so. It's nice that you still have fond memories of that old blog, I hope it was a great experience for you ^-^<3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. When I saw the gif that you put on this post I think this is so Juanjo. I think it's easy for you to write even in spanish.
    Really good that you has to write a blog in the school I did the same but in fifth grade but I didn't remember well :-(.
    Goodbye to blogspot, maybe for a while

    ResponderEliminar